Monday 1 May 2017

Welcome to Pickle Paper Patch

Hello and welcome to our Pickle Pack, our hand selected paper craft kit.
To introduce myself, my name is Jane, I live in sunny North Wales (where it actually rains quite a lot!!). I am the owner of Pickle Paper Patch and I am passionate about paper crafts. 
I love to create and explore lots of crafts but paper is my favourite and the one I always come back to. 
There are so many fantastic brands worldwide that sometimes it feels hard to choose products, 
so I plan to bring you a selection of coordinating papers and embellishments from a range of 
designers for you to make amazing projects each month. 
The idea of bringing monthly subscription boxes for paper crafting has been a dream of mine for some time, but finally with the help of some lovely friends I have been able to fulfil my dreams and here we are with our very own Pickle Packs!
Inside each pretty Pickle Pack you will find at least 15 different items for paper crafting with financially a great saving compared to unit or recommended retail prices (rrp).
Do you want to show off your projects? Or would you like to see things other paper crafters have created? Visit our Facebook page and share them on our wall or email them to gallery@picklepaperpatch.com and we will add them to our website -you can add a short description too!
From time to time we will be offering some free prize draws or test products -just use our hashtag #picklepack on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to be in with a chance of winning a free gift.

Do you want to make sure you don't miss a Pickle Pack? Subscribe to our 3-month pack and save yourself 10% 


Happy crafting
Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Post

Mixed media and 7 Dot Studio Challenge

Hi everyone, i have been a way for a while but now have the time to start making and showing you some of the makes i have been doing while...