Friday, 12 May 2017

My love of Alice.....



My love of Alice

This months #picklepack is inspired by Couture Creations range Enchanted Tea Party and my love of Alice in Wonderland. As soon as I saw the announcement that this range was being released, I knew that I had to create a pack with this theme in mind.

My love of the original illustrations of Alice in Wonderland stretches back many years, even as a much younger artist, I studied them at college and recreated my own interpretations into pen and ink drawings on a massive A2 mural.

*image courtesy of google.

So of course, throughout my crafting life I have always been drawn to all things Alice.

Not only does this pack contain some amazing 12 x 12 papers but also the things that really remind me of the original Alice stories, the potion bottles, clocks, keys and soft blue seam binding with ivory lace too.

Products used: Couture Creation Enchanted Tea Party 12x12 Paper Pad
http://picklepaperpatch.com/listing/may-pickle-pack-1/



Products used are from our May Pickle Pack! -:http://picklepaperpatch.com/listing/may-pickle-pack-1/


Pop on over to our Facebook page or our website www.picklepaperpatch.com

Happy Crafting 

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Post

Sneak peaks for July...

July's Pickle Pack is full of all sea and beach aspects, from Mermaids to sea glass with beautiful products from Bo Bunny, 49 and M...