Friday 12 May 2017

My love of Alice.....



My love of Alice

This months #picklepack is inspired by Couture Creations range Enchanted Tea Party and my love of Alice in Wonderland. As soon as I saw the announcement that this range was being released, I knew that I had to create a pack with this theme in mind.

My love of the original illustrations of Alice in Wonderland stretches back many years, even as a much younger artist, I studied them at college and recreated my own interpretations into pen and ink drawings on a massive A2 mural.

*image courtesy of google.

So of course, throughout my crafting life I have always been drawn to all things Alice.

Not only does this pack contain some amazing 12 x 12 papers but also the things that really remind me of the original Alice stories, the potion bottles, clocks, keys and soft blue seam binding with ivory lace too.

Products used: Couture Creation Enchanted Tea Party 12x12 Paper Pad
http://picklepaperpatch.com/listing/may-pickle-pack-1/



Products used are from our May Pickle Pack! -:http://picklepaperpatch.com/listing/may-pickle-pack-1/


Pop on over to our Facebook page or our website www.picklepaperpatch.com

Happy Crafting 

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Post

Mixed media and 7 Dot Studio Challenge

Hi everyone, i have been a way for a while but now have the time to start making and showing you some of the makes i have been doing while...