Thursday 17 August 2017

Mini Keepsake Album. With under July Pickle Pack.

I was asked by a lovely friend to make a Keepsake album, not so much for lots of photos but with lots of pockets for things to me kept inside.

I hadn't made anything like this before and i was honoured to be asked to make something so special.

The Sea and Sand collection by 49 and market were i perfect paper for making such an album. they are a very heavy weight cardstock, therefore great for making pockets and staying secure once folded and scored.



I decorated the front with mulberry paper flowers and sea glass. The closure was held to gather with a magnet. I just love the jelly fish on these papers. Kinda reminds me of finding nemo! 



I left the inside fairly plain with room for keepsakes some photos and plenty of room for journalling. i used some bo bunny 'down by the sea' and some bazzill texture card for the inside. I used a martha stewart edge punch to create the edging patterns. I then used the We r Memory keepers envelop punch board to make a few envelopes on the back pages.

Usually i would embellish a lot more on the inside but this was asked to stay a plainer contents. I think overall this was a great idea because the papers are really beautiful and it allows them to be shown off to their potential. 

Thanks for reading and happy crafting pickles!! 

Jane xx

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Post

Mixed media and 7 Dot Studio Challenge

Hi everyone, i have been a way for a while but now have the time to start making and showing you some of the makes i have been doing while...